Certus PE Ball Valves
Series 85 PE ball valves are an extensive range of PE100 ball valves ranging from d20 up to d180mm, which have been independently type tested against worldwide leading standards such as EN12201-4 and EN1555-4.
- Sizes range from d20 – 180mm
- Pressure rated up to 16 bar for water applications and 10 bar for gas applications
- Available with SDR11 or SDR17.6 spigot ends (depending on the requested pressure rating)
- Manufactured from high performance PE100
- The valves meet all the requirements of EN1555-4, ISO4437-4, GIS/V7-2 and EN12201-4
- The main internal construction of the PE Ball Valve is based on a sophisticated seat arrangement for reliable sealing performance. By means of a seat retainer, the ball seat is firmly kept in place. The seat compression is accurately set during the welding.