Statement on COVID-19 Coronavirus from the AVK Group of Companies in the UK, including Fusion Group Ltd (UK)
The health of AVK’s, customers, employees and partners is our highest priority, therefore after reviewing Global precautions and the recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO), our own UK and other relevant International Governments, the AVK group of companies in the UK, including Fusion Group Ltd (UK) have put a number of measures in place to mitigate where possible, all risks associated with the COVID-19 Coronavirus-
These include but are not restricted to-
- Guidance on handwashing and personal space
- Guidance on handling products and raw materials
- Restriction on travel to and from Global risk areas
- Guidance on attending large public gatherings
- Encouraging virtual rather than face-to-face meetings where appropriate
- Guidance on actions should contact or infection be suspected.
AVK are a valued and responsible partner in the Global Water, Wastewater and Gas Utility sectors; as such we are making every effort to mitigate the impact and the effect of such eventualities.
We have audited our supply chain, and as a result we can assure our customers and partners that we do not anticipate, at this point, our supply chain and service to be affected to any great extent.
Should the situation change, we will contact you at that time.
For further information. please contact-
Martin Brody, Supply Chain Director AVK UK Ltd
Sean Rudkin, Fusion Group Ltd (UK)
Andrew Izod MD Glenfield Invicta Ltd
The Board of Directors
13th March 2020